Skip to content (Press Enter)
Current Job Openings
- NTT-will be an added advantage.
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc).
- Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitorsmaintaining records
- Monitoring and recording progress
- Graduation/Post Graduation
- Bed- Will be added advantage.
- Develop students’ abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.
- Guide discussions and supervise work in class.
- Test and analyse students for customized progress in oral and written work.
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline.
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.
- Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, excursions along with special interest programs.
- Head responsibility for progress of class of primary age students.
- Organize classroom as well as learning resources to develop positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan prepare and present lessons catering to needs of entire ability range within classes.
- Motivate students with enthusiasm and imaginative presentation.
- Perform clerical activities of a school to support principal, teachers and administrative staff.
- Maintain and manage school records in an organized manner.